A Different Monday

Baby & I went for dinner after our hard day work @ 6pm, Baby drove to Adam Food Centre... as I craved for my fave Mee Soto ... We queued for 10 mins for the food....

my fave stall @ Adam Food Ctr
Yummy Mee Soto....
Baby had a craving for the famous Mutton Soup there ... so we shared that too... so baby ordered my fave part - Kaki (leg)
Yummy Mutton Soup..
After dinner, we went to Harry’s Bar @ Dempsey Hill to chill-out....
I had my fave Flavoured Margarita – Passion Fruit
Baby had Side Car.... see his reaction... pondering... is Side Car really so nice that you had to squeeze your face liddat... haha....... silly baby....
Baby sent me home after our chill-out… Baby's TLC towards me is getting stronger & deeper each day... muacks.... baby.....
I’ve been missing baby more and more as days passes by. Having baby by my side always make me feel secure… Baby is always there for me whenever i need him… Baby... you are precious to me… and you are everything I want … Baby will always be my star that lightens up my days…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA