Baby on half day.....

Baby took a half day from work ... cos Coco is taking part in the Doggies' Race in The Bull Run Event in the evening... I can only join Baby & Coco for the event after my work @ 5.45pm...
Due to work commitment... haix!!! Baby drove me to pick Coco up from home... we had Bak Kut Teh @ Marsiling for lunch ... To my surprise, when I got in the car, I saw a stalk of white rose & a short note for me.... haha... silly baby....

Baby got a white vase from Daiso... Thx Baby... you are the closest person in the world to me... with you around, there is no second best.... Each day your smile fills my heart with a joy like no other, having you in my life is truly a blessing!!!

After lunch... baby drove me back to work... reach office @ 2.20pm... keke....

Coco loves to sit on Baby's lap... see coco so focus on the road...

Baby & Coco


Coco in her bib - 0173...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA