Isetan Private Sales >>>>> Hi-Tea @ Carousel

For my silly baby.... I got him a Springfield tee & Guy Laroche shirt.....



As DBS is having a tie promotion with Royal Scotts.... for the 1-for-1 hi tea buffet... so we made our reservation... for the 3.30pm hi-tea slot @ Carousel... Though reservation was made in advance, long queue for entering the cafe.....

Some food we had during our buffet...
Chicken Congee
Kuey Pai Tee
Siew Mai, Samosa, Sotong Balls & Crab Claws
Sashimi & Sushi
Laksa
Mini pastry & Chocolate fondue dippers
Chit-chatting after our meal, well I think I need a rest... maybe because of the heavy crowd during the sales time, my head felt so heavy... Our night continues on the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA