First Weekend Dinner... together just us.....

Dinner time le.... hmm... both of us craved for Pig Organ Soup.... keke then fulfill each other desire ba... hehe. There is a popular eatery place - Cheng Mun Chee @ Lavendar for their famous Pig Organ Soup...


Beside the soup, we also ordered the side dish - Steamed Minced Meat with Salty Fish... taste great.... yummy.....

The soup is super delicious... one good thing is that is re-fillable... good for soup lovers like us..... haha
Pig Organ Soup

The Pig Organ Soup is worth my thumbs up... of course we will be back again....

We had a delightful dinner there..... thanks LL - my love... for fulfilling my craving desire... Enjoy every moment with you... even though is just a casual dinner....

As I said this before... to find someone to share your happiness with, is easy... but to find someone who willing to share your unhappiness, can only meet once in a lifetime.... Thank god, I met that very someone and I pretty sure he's the one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA