Dim Sum @ Imperial Treasure - Great World City

Picked Jo up @ Newton station ard 11.45am, headed down to Great World City for our Sunday brunch. Kel's recommendation... selling good tim sum... well I love good food... of course will give a shot....moreover my first time to this restaurant - imperial Treasure....

Classy ceiling deco
Appetizer

Chrystaneum Tea..Light & just the right sweetness for us

kel & me
Jo & me
Baked BBQ Pork Pastry
Flaky pastry with buttery undertone filled with tender & juicy char siew filling. Yummy!!!

We ordered Slice Fish & Century Egg Lean Meat Congee
The two bowl of congee look identical & smooth rite.... yes so smooth that will simply melts in the mouth... taste really nice...
Baked Egg Tarts
The egg tarts freshly baked from oven. With the pastry flaky and the egg custard smooth. Two mouthful, and it's gone! The custard didn't come across too sweet as well. I love them...

Pan Fried Carrot Cake
taste nornal....

You tiao Rice Roll
Taste so-so nia.
Steamed prawn dumpling (Har Gaw)
Another staple in my dim sum order list, the Har Gao boasted translucent skin with a slightly chewy texture covering a mould of fresh crunchy prawns. Tasty.

Steamed pork rib with black bean sauce
My all -time fave tim sum entree.....

Siew Mai
The Siew Mai was evidently good with the notable absence of the overwhelming pork taste.
Great for me.... yummy!!!!

Deep Fried Glutinous Dumpling (Hum Shui Kok)
Soft crispy sweet skin, filled with saltish char siew fillings. My all -time fave tim sum entree.....

Pleased with today's brunch. Thanks Kel for the recommendation .... nice & good tim sum eatery place in future ... I will come again for sure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA