Shopping @ Chong Pang.... My Fave

Meeting Jo² @ Chong Pang for our ‘pin ming’ shopping @ 8.30am…. Jo² & RJ gave me a wake up call @ 7am & 7.30am respectively…. RJ picked me up from my place to Chong Pang @ 8.10am…. hehe... I was not late for my appointment… thanks to my ‘lifetime driver’ ….
RJ didn’t join us to Chong Pang… as he needed to settle some bills and other stuffs .... etc…

Very good morning to Jo²… here we go for our cheap frills shopping @ Chong Pang… there is a shop which we always get our latest trendy clothes…. The Lady Boss – Eliene & her tiptop staff – Jasmine… treat us very well there… appreciate their patience and they always say.. without us around.. the shop seem quiet.. haha…. We must be very noisy there lol… blush!!!!

Got 2 dresses & 3 tops @ $89
dresses
tops

After shopping…. I gave RJ a call…. He picked us up @ the same place where he dropped me to meet up Jo²… He brought us to Upper Thomson Road for our brunch…. Guess what… my fave sia!!! Ampang Yong Tau Foo Platter for 3…..

Still early… we headed to Upper Pierce Reservoir for some brisk-walking…. Saw some monkeys…. on our way to the reservoir….

nice scenery....

The air was fresh there…. Kinda of relax there…. Nice breeze & greenery surrounding make me feel fresh….. will be more perfect if baobei – Coco was with us….. Will bring her here soon…..

Almost noon time….. RJ had new task le (mama, I lub you) hehe …. So he dropped us @ Causeway Point…..

Thanks RJ (my ‘lifetime driver’) for everything..... ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA