Rest & Relax............

Jo² & I made an appointment at Le Salon - 1.45pm @ Ngee Ann City for our hair-cut. We took half day leave as our hair stylist – Alston Ng’s appointments were rather full for the evening slots.
Our dearest Farmer - RJ also took half day leave to company us, as usual he sent us to Takashimaya. We reached there @ 1pm. As we were still early for our appointment, so we went to Mos Burger for quick lunch.
Thanks Alston for your perfect hair-cutting skills..giving me a neat & tidy ends, maintaining my hair length and my re-born is back again….. Cheers! Seems like Jo² & I are the youngest customers there..lots of them were giving us those stares..seems like how these two young girls are able to afford a hair-cut here. Hehe

RJ waited for me @ Wheelock Place after my hair-cut, we walked slowly to Lucky Plaza…. Met Jo² around 4 plus then RJ drove us to Novena for an ice-cream break… haha. We went to Mingles @ Velocity...
Menu…looks different from East Coast Branch.
Iced water for us
We ordered Ice cream waffle & Rosti with Beer Sausage
Ice cream waffle flavours : Mint Choc Kisses, Rocky Road & Macadamia Supreme.

RJ & I shared Rosti with Beer Sausage (ooh... I love tis)
Still we preferred the East Coast Branch, cos more relax ambience plus the ice cream there is much more tasty…. Danke RJ for home ride…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA