Lunch @ 别俯

First day of the week…. a busy day for everyone I supposed…. It is really rare for me to lunch out on Monday.... As usual had lunch with my ‘kakis’- Jo² & Susie… We decided to go Bie Fu (Japanese Noodles Restaurant) @ Suntec Tower 4....
entrance of the restaurant.....
Bie Fu Menu Mascot
Table Layout
Fresh Green Peas
If you love spicy ramen, bold enough to give Bie Fu a try..Bie Fu is a ramen restaurant, famous for their ramen soup at different grades of chilli......
I ordered the 1st grade of Salmon Spicy Ramen... emm spicy level just nice for me
Jo² & Susie ordered the 1st grade Ojinama Spicy Ramen
Side Kicks :-
Okonomiyaki
..... from far, it looks like a steak... haha
Agedashi Tofu
Potato & Cheese Roll with crab sauce
We had a delightful lunch...a great beginning of the week.... Aza Aza Fighting!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA