Upcoming July Trip

I am going to BKK in 1 week times… can't wait liao... haha the next wednesday (23/07) for 4D/3N trip... will update my blog with pixs, when I'm back from my trip….

Flying with Swiss Air to Bangkok, motive to go there is to shop, eat & relax



Might be taking half day on wednesday (on the day itself) to clear some of work load, which might be piled up during my absence for the next 2.5 days… As my flight is @ 21:00hrs, so I think I should be well prepared for my trip ...

Meeting Jo² @ the airport ard 5pm…. to avoid the peak surcharges (35%) from the taxi fare.. We will be having our light dinner at the airport canteen… more cost-saving mah keke…. cos going there to spend more….

Will be staying @ Grand Diamond Suite Hotel (Junior Suite) inclusive of breakfast (ABF)

the hotel lobby
Junior Suite Floor Plan
Layout of the Junior Suite
Room Hall
Bedroom

ABF

The hotel is located near to Chi Lom BTS Station. Very good location… I really looking forward for my trip.

Hotel Location

I had booked my spa (Let's Relax) in Bangkok online le…. This spa is rather popular there, need at least 4 days in advance of booking….. My appointment slot on 24/07 @ 3.30pm (Thai Time).
Treatment - Heavenly Relax (2 hrs 45 mins) @ 850 Baht.
Package Inclusive - Foot Reflexology 45 mins / Thai Herbal Massage 2 hrs

Spa Location

The Spa (Let's Relax) link
http://www.bloomingspa.com/index.php

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA