EAT. @ The Rail Mall

Bran² & I went to The Rail Mall for our weekend brunch, located @ along Bt Timah Road.

The Rail Mall overview

The long stretch eatery stalls, there is one stall called Eat.

Can you spot the EAT. ?

I ordered Laksa, while he ordered the Fishball noodles (Dry). We also ordered homemade barley (cold) & some side dishes – Fried Prawn Cake & Sotong Balls…

Laksa Homemade Barley (cold)

Nice lunch for me, cos I'm in love with the Laksa & the Fried Prawn Cake.....

meal donez..... ooh.. yummy!!!

After our brunch, we went to Westmall for shopping, he got me sport-watch from Baby G… as I been wanting a sport-watch for myself for a long time liao…

The pink Baby G from City Chain

Thx Bran², I like it a lot ….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA