Arrival in Bangkok - Day 1

We arrived Bangkok Airport @ 2230Hrs (bkk time). Though it was a late night flight, but the flight was full. Probably because it was a transit flight in Bangkok before heading to Zurich. My first time on Swiss Air.. The in-flight supper – Curry Chicken rice with veggies.
 
Bangkok Arrival Hall

Upon arrival, we were looking out for the Airport Transfer P.I.C.
Spot my name & my hotel in bkk....
We found it with my big name on Sign board with 'VIP' written on it

While waiting for the airport transfer… we snapped pixs again

 
 
Happy Us

 
it's me....


Our Baggages..waiting to be stuffed!

30mins from Airport to our hotel - Grand Diamond Suite Hotel.....
Our Junior Suite Room with 1 hall & 1 room
 
 
 
Hall Area
 
 
Twin bed sharing
 
Bathroom
After checking-in, we were not sleepy yet, since our hotel was just opposite Amari Watergate Hotel.. so we decided to cross over to view the hotel.

 
Hotel Lobby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA